Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So I got a bug up my ass to start a blog. Why? Well, why the hell not. Since I was younger I have always wanted to keep a journal. I even remember at one point in my youth owning "the diary". That sacred book where you held your thoughts, dreams and of course...your secrets. And lets not forget that it had a lock on it (girls, you know what I'm talking about) with a tiny key. Looking back on it now, reminds me of lock and key for luggage. Both were gigantic pieces of crap. I think you could look at those locks and they would open, without even the smallest hint of Jedi mind trick. 
Anyways, I have tried with fail many times to keep said journal, I have to admit to purchasing quite a few and then only having maybe a-entry. As in one, singular, uno. However, that entry is always so excited, so hopeful, so gung-ho on writing everyday. Usually goes "I am finally starting a journal for ______ reason (enter break-up, marriage, divorce, weight loss). I can't wait to fill this journal with all my thoughts to have it maybe later when i'm long gone be discovered by someone who will have an artifact of my amazing life and then will be recopied and published around the world in thousands of languages for all the masses to read!!!!!" --sorry, I got carried away... But in all actuality that is what I truly hoped for it. But, sad to say one half page entry does not win you novel status, dead, or alive.

So friends, this blog is just me opening up my mind to you. I can't promise mind-blowing topics. What I can promise is verbal diarrhea, crazy life happenings, pissed off ramblings, the sharing of good things and good times. Maybe laughs, maybe jaw dropping "holy shit did she just type that for everyone to read". And to answer that, yes...yes I will!! So, if you are easily offended by me swearing and occasionally dropping an F-bomb, or 12, Shanny's Rambleys may not be your cup of blog reading tea.

Please read, comment, appreciate and stayed tuned for more!!

And yes, I chose a stupid play on words for my title its Shanny's Rambleys, Shannon's Rambles was too boring... and just not the Shanny you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment